thePoint4, an international sports and leisure complex situated in the campus of the Royal National College for the Blind, stands just one mile from Hereford Train Station and just a stone’s throw from the city centre. It is easily accessible via key routes in and out of the city and is less than 90 minutes from major towns and cities including Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff, Cheltenham, Newport, Shrewsbury, and Telford making thePoint4 a perfect point for those wanting to get together for training, conferencing, and one-off meetings.
thePoint4 boasts a variety of rooms and services able to accommodate a range of meetings, conferences, and residential bookings (during holiday periods).
- Two small meeting rooms able to accommodate board room meetings of up to 20, or theatre style 40
- One large meeting room able to accommodate board room meetings of up to 50, or theatre style of 120
- One large international sports hall, equipped with retractable seating (262 seats) and capacity for 500
- One dining hall able to accommodate up to 60 guests at a time, supported by an external terrace
- A range of classrooms (various sizes) available during holiday periods
- Catering is available for all bookings and available through our partners BaxterStorey – all dietary needs are catered for
- Free Wi-Fi and Tech Support available
- Access to Gym and Sports facilities, as well as Group Exercise Classes and Personal Training (additional fee may apply)
- Fully accessible for delegates/guests using wheelchairs or needing hearing loops. Guide Dog friendly.
- On-site, ensuite, single occupancy accommodation (117 rooms in total) available during holiday periods.
- Costa Coffee Pod serving hot and cold drinks and snacks
Hereford Train Station – 1 mile away
Venue adress: thePoint4, Venns Lane, Hereford, HR1 1DT.